Dental Assistant Needed for private practice in our Madison, Al location.
We have a friendly support team ready to welcome their new team member. Our established practice delivers exceptional dental care supported by advanced technology, an outstanding work culture, and has received numerous awards locally and nationally recognizing us for our leadership and customer service
- Determines requirements by working with patients.
- Chair side assisting
- Sterilization and follow OSHA guidelines.
- Dental software experience: We use Open Dental: open to train on software
- Enter patient clinical notes into software.
- Excellent communication skill
- Will mentor right candidate
- Competitive hourly; based on level of experience
- Medical Insurance
Monday through Thursday 8-5
Education and Experience:
- Current Dental Assistant Certification
- Oral Radiograph Certification
Qualified candidates please apply.