Hygienist needed for private practice. Practice is in Ontario, OR. Outstanding platform, PPO and FFS. A very friendly and close team looking for their next team member. High hourly compensation for the right person with benefits and bonuses. We believe in building trust by treating our patients as special individuals. Excellent work, life balance.
Competitive compensation Package:
- 401K with matching
- Aggressive monthly bonus plan
- Long and short disability
- Medical health contributions
- Generous hourly compensation based on experience
Monday through Thursday 8-5
Education and Experience: Open to New Graduates
- Working with patients to determine the best treatment plan.
- Answers questions and education patient on oral Hygiene
- Resolve problems by identifying solutions.
- Providing dental prophylaxis, oral cancer screening and radiographic, charting conditions of decay and disease, screening for periodontal disease.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with Office procedures and compliance and infection control policies,
- Part of team
Qualified Candidates please apply
State-registered Dental Hygienist