Practice seeking a General Dentist for our Forney location. We are committed to providing our patients the highest, standard of personalized dental care. We have a great work culture, where employees are continuously encouraged to work as a team and bring the best outcomes each day. We have a experienced, friendly, support staff ready to welcome our new team member. Excellent earning potential and incentives, great benefits provide. If you are looking for a positive work environment with friendly supportive team, bring your smile, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a General Dentistry and join our team and provide quality dentistry and care for our patients.
- Guaranteed Daily
- Percentages offered
- Health Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Long and short Term Disability
Monday – Friday 8-5, Two Saturdays a month with a day off during the week.
· Determines dental requirements by working with patients.
· Perform examinations to assess patient needs.
· Perform General Dentistry procedures as diagnosed.
· Educate patients about improving and maintain and promoting routine dental health care.
· Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Problem solving.
· Excellent customer service care
We also have opportunities in our Hurst , New Braunfels and Universal City locations.
Education and Experience:
Texas DMD License or in process
Qualified Candidates please apply