Established Community Heath Practice is seeking General Dentists in their Camden locations.
We are committed to providing our patients the highest, standard of personalized dental care. We have a friendly experienced support staff ready to welcome our new doctor member. We have three locations, two near Cooper University Hospital. All within driving distance of each other. We are a Medicaid and PPO platform.
If you are looking to help your communities, and make a difference, we need you! Building relationship in our community. All experience levels are welcome.
· Compensation Offered:
- Salary based plus bonus structures
- Excellent Health Care Benefits plus
- No Lab Fees
- Sign on Bonuses
· Determines dental requirements by working with patients.
· Perform examinations to assess patient needs.
· Perform General Dentistry procedures as diagnosed.
· Educate patients about improving and maintain and promoting routine dental health care.
· Problem solving.
· Excellent customer service care.
Days and Hours.
Days and hours negotiable
Education and Experience:
New Jersey DMD License or in process
Job Type: Full-time or part time available